Careers at Randolph Hill
Are you a registered nurse looking for your next opportunity?
Be part of our exceptional team delivering the highest level of care for older people.
At Randolph Hill, we have enjoyed an enviable reputation for quality care provision for the elderly since 1985. Our culture is fun, fulfilling and rewarding in equal measure. Opportunities exist for Nurses to join our team on a permanent basis across our 7 homes in East Central Scotland.
With a reputation for quality care delivery and modern, purposely designed buildings in beautiful locations, Randolph Hill is the perfect place to develop your career.
“I am very proud to work at Muirfield Nursing Home. I have been employed by the company for over 5 years. The residents receive a high standard of care, delivered in a person centred manner. The staff and management have helped me to develop and progress in my career”.
Staci, Randolph Hill Charge Nurse
In a recent staff survey, 100% of respondents would recommend Randolph Hill to others.
The Randolph Hill difference
- Competitive rates of pay
- Joining bonus up to £1,500
- Relocation package available if required
- Overtime rate paid at time and a third.
- Fully-funded stakeholder pension scheme.
- Enhanced sick pay scheme covering week 3 to week 26.
- Free uniform
- Friendly, stable and supportive management structure
- Positive working environment
- Low staff turnover (1/3 of our staff have been here 5 years or longer)
- Low agency with our own regular staff bank in place
- Great training opportunities across the year
- Structured career development opportunities from Staff Nurse to Charge Nurse, and potentially beyond
- Positive Care Inspectorate grades across our Group
- Long service holidays and awards and Death in Service scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – £1,000 for nurses and £500 for carers
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Achievable career progression in a smaller but growing organisation
- Full time 3 or 4 day or night shifts per week, potential overtime paid at higher rate
- Staff Bank opportunities for Student Nurses
What do our staff say?
“It is important to me to be treated as a person and not just a number. This is achieved at Randolph Hill when the senior management team make an effort to get to know all the staff employed in all the homes.”
“I have always had better job satisfaction when employed by a smaller company in comparison to larger care home providers.”
“The rate of pay is competitive for the area.”
“I enjoy the experience of caring for my residents and feel satisfied when I am able to make a difference in a resident’s quality of life. Randolph Hill provides a very comfortable environment and resources to make that possible. Randolph Hill provide a good and safe working environment, quality care and co-operative management and these were the most important factors in making my decision to join Randolph Hill.”
To find out more, please fill in the following form or contact Owen Edwards, Recruitment Manager on 07786 651500 or send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying from outside the UK?
From time to time we offer sponsorship to nurses who are not living in the UK just now but are eligible to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and who must have the correct documentation in place to come to the UK to work as a nurse.