Call 01620 842 116
menu close
to top
Arrange a Visit

or call 01620 842 116

Muirfield Nursing Home Costs

The weekly cost for one of our standard rooms here at Muirfield is £1,865*, rising to £2,094* for a premium room, £2,555* for a garden room, and £2,395* for our range of deluxe rooms. Other care home provider fees in Scotland can be higher and some charge less.

Respite fees for a minimum charge of one week are £2,905* for Muirfield.

(*Figure correct as of April 2024 – please contact us and we’ll be able to discuss fees based on individual needs.)

Muirfield is a nursing home and there can be a difference in price between nursing homes and care homes. The higher cost of residential nursing home care reflects the fact that more specialised care is provided by registered nurses, and it is tailored to those with specific medical requirements. Residential care homes provide accommodation and personal care for people who need extra support in their daily lives but there may not be nursing services offered.


Click for resident’s £400 payment claim towards increased utility costs


All About Muirfield

Our brochures have all you need to know before arranging a visit at one of our homes. You can download it to read in your own time and share with other family members.

Learn more

What Our Residents and Their Families Say

Our Other Homes